35 matches for Graphic Design
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||22 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Graphic Designers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Graphic Design Supervisor
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designer/Production
- Graphic Art Designer
- Graphic Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Graphics Specialist
- Design Director
- Advertising Designer
- Forms Designer
- Freelance Designer
- Interface Designer
- Media Designer
- Multimedia Designer
- Production Designer
- Publications Designer
- Studio Designer
- User Interface Designer
- Visual Designer
- Weapons Designer
- Web/Graphic Designer
- Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
- Research new software or design concepts.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.
- Design layouts for print publications.
- Collaborate with others to develop or refine designs.
- Create computer-generated graphics or animation.
- Review art or design materials.
Learn more on the