6 matches for Health Care
- Consult with and refer patients to ophthalmologist or other health care practitioner if additional medical treatment is determined necessary.
- Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, visual hygiene, lighting arrangements, and safety factors.
- Provide patients undergoing eye surgeries, such as cataract and laser vision correction, with pre- and post-operative care.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Train patients, family members, or caregivers in techniques for managing disabilities or illnesses.
Learn more on the