8 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Community Staff Pharmacist
- Clinical Coordinator of Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Services Director
- Provide specialized services to help patients manage conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, or high blood pressure.
- Teach pharmacy students serving as interns in preparation for their graduation or licensure.
- Work in hospitals or clinics or for Health Management Organizations (HMOs), dispensing prescriptions, serving as a medical team consultant, or specializing in specific drug therapy areas, such as oncology or nuclear pharmacotherapy.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
- Merchandise healthcare products or services.
Learn more on the