16 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Attending, Ambulatory Care
- Primary Care Physician
- Physicians who diagnose and provide non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with the internal organs.
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza or pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Provide and manage long-term, comprehensive medical care, including diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases, for adult patients in an office or hospital.
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for patients with special or difficult problems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the