27 matches for medical biller
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Medical Director
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Medical Doctor MD/Medical Director
- Medical Resident
- Associate Medical Director for Adolescent Services
- Clinic MD Associate (Clinic Medical Doctor Associate)
- Emergency Room Doctor (ER Doctor)
- Internist Medical Director of Acute Rehabilitation
- Internist, Medical Doctor MD
- Physician/Chief Medical Officer
- President of Medical Staff/Attending Physician
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, or examination results.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Prepare government or organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Provide and manage long-term, comprehensive medical care, including diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases, for adult patients in an office or hospital.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer non-intravenous medications.
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
- Diagnose medical conditions.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
- Prescribe medications.
- Record patient medical histories.
Learn more on the