12 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP)
- Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders. Assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care modalities, including the supervision of respiratory therapy technicians. Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check, and operate equipment.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Enforce safety rules and ensure careful adherence to physicians' orders.
- Provide emergency care, such as artificial respiration, external cardiac massage, or assistance with cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Work as part of a team of physicians, nurses, or other healthcare professionals to manage patient care by assisting with medical procedures or related duties.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist healthcare practitioners during examinations or treatments.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Train patients, family members, or caregivers in techniques for managing disabilities or illnesses.
Learn more on the