13 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Animal Care Director
- Laboratory Animal Care Veterinarian
- Public Health Veterinarian
- Veterinary Care Director
- Diagnose, treat, or research diseases and injuries of animals. Includes veterinarians who conduct research and development, inspect livestock, or care for pets and companion animals.
- Advise animal owners regarding sanitary measures, feeding, general care, medical conditions, or treatment options.
- Drive mobile clinic vans to farms so that health problems can be treated or prevented.
- Provide care to a wide range of animals or specialize in a particular species, such as horses or exotic birds.
- Train or supervise workers who handle or care for animals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Manage healthcare operations.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Provide care for animals.
Learn more on the