29 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||21 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Care Technician
- Care Provider
- Behavioral Health Associate
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Behavioral Health Technician
- Direct Care Worker (DCW)
- Home Care Aide
- Mental Health Assistant (MHA)
- Mental Health Associate
- Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Counselor- Advanced
- Mental Health Nurse (RN)
- Mental Health Professional Counselor Supervisor
- Mental Health Program Director
- Mental Health Specialist
- Mental Health Specialist/Counselor
- Mental Health Technician (MHT)
- Mental Health Therapist
- Mental Health Worker
- Mental Health Worker/Unit Clerk
- Patient Care Specialist
- Care for individuals with mental or emotional conditions or disabilities, following the instructions of physicians or other health practitioners. Monitor patients' physical and emotional well-being and report to medical staff. May participate in rehabilitation and treatment programs, help with personal hygiene, and administer oral or injectable medications.
- Interview new patients to complete admission forms, to assess their mental health status, or to obtain their mental health and treatment history.
- Provide nursing, psychiatric, or personal care to mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, or mentally retarded patients.
Detailed Work Activities
- Care for patients with mental illnesses.
- Assist healthcare practitioners during examinations or treatments.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Teach health management classes.
Learn more on the