6 matches for physician
- Care for individuals with mental or emotional conditions or disabilities, following the instructions of physicians or other health practitioners. Monitor patients' physical and emotional well-being and report to medical staff. May participate in rehabilitation and treatment programs, help with personal hygiene, and administer oral or injectable medications.
- Administer oral medications or hypodermic injections, following physician's prescriptions and hospital procedures.
- Monitor patients' physical and emotional well-being and report unusual behavior or physical ailments to medical staff.
- Restrain violent, potentially violent, or suicidal patients by verbal or physical means as required.
- Take and record measures of patients' physical condition, using devices such as thermometers or blood pressure gauges.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
Learn more on the