13 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Community Life Services Director
- Community Program Assistant
- Therapeutic Activities Services Worker
- Serve as liaison between park or recreation administrators and activity instructors.
- Evaluate recreation areas, facilities, and services to determine if they are producing desired results.
- Meet and collaborate with agency personnel, community organizations, and other professional personnel to plan balanced recreational programs for participants.
- Take residents on community outings.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate with management or other staff to resolve problems.
- Develop plans for programs or services.
- Gather information in order to provide services to clients.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
- Supervise service workers.
- Train service staff.
Learn more on the