43 matches for recreation manager
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||29 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Recreation Workers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Recreation Activities Coordinator
- Recreation Aide
- Recreation Assistant
- Recreation Center Director
- Recreation Coordinator
- Recreation Counselor
- Recreation Director
- Recreation Leader
- Recreation Specialist
- Recreation Supervisor
- Recreation Technician
- Recreation Therapist
- Recreation Worker
- Recreational Aide
- Recreational Assistant
- Recreational Counselor
- Recreational Facilities Motel Manager
- Recreational Leader
- Recreational Specialist
- Recreational Therapist
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Life Enrichment Manager
- Park Recreation Manager
- Parks Recreation Coordinator
- Parks Recreation Director
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Therapeutic Recreation Leader
- Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Conduct recreation activities with groups in public, private, or volunteer agencies or recreation facilities. Organize and promote activities, such as arts and crafts, sports, games, music, dramatics, social recreation, camping, and hobbies, taking into account the needs and interests of individual members.
- Manage the daily operations of recreational facilities.
- Confer with management to discuss and resolve participant complaints.
- Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Evaluate recreation areas, facilities, and services to determine if they are producing desired results.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Meet and collaborate with agency personnel, community organizations, and other professional personnel to plan balanced recreational programs for participants.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities, such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies.
- Oversee the purchase, planning, design, construction, and upkeep of recreation facilities and areas.
- Serve as liaison between park or recreation administrators and activity instructors.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate with management or other staff to resolve problems.
- Monitor recreational facility operations.
- Organize recreational activities or events.
Learn more on the