14 matches for social work
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Recreation Workers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Social Director
- Fitness Worker
- Group Work Program Aide
- Mental Health Worker
- Playground Worker
- Recreation Worker
- Therapeutic Activities Services Worker
- Youth Worker
- Conduct recreation activities with groups in public, private, or volunteer agencies or recreation facilities. Organize and promote activities, such as arts and crafts, sports, games, music, dramatics, social recreation, camping, and hobbies, taking into account the needs and interests of individual members.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assign duties or work schedules to employees.
- Supervise service workers.
Learn more on the