11 matches for Financial Planner
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Services Representative
- Receive and pay out money. Keep records of money and negotiable instruments involved in a financial institution's various transactions.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
- Process transactions, such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calculate financial data.
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
Learn more on the