6 matches for engineers
- Connect test panels to engines and measure generator output, ignition timing, or other engine performance indicators.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
- Listen to engines, examine vehicle frames, or confer with customers to determine nature and extent of malfunction or damage.
- Reassemble frames and reinstall engines after repairs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Repair defective engines or engine components.
- Repair non-engine automotive or vehicle components.
Learn more on the