Related occupations for task:
Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day care, and employee awards.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
- Plan and promote sporting events and social, cultural, and recreational activities.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Coordinate established courses with technical and professional courses provided by community schools and designate training procedures.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
- Direct fundraising activities and the preparation of public relations materials.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
See all 18 related occupations >>