Related Occupations for Task
11-3061.00 - Purchasing Managers
Related occupations for task:
Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food services, transportation, or relocation service.
||Human Resources Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
- Negotiate, authorize, or monitor fulfillment of contracts with equipment or materials suppliers.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Negotiate materials prices with suppliers.
See all 12 related occupations >>