Related occupations for task:
Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Monitor company or workforce adherence to labor agreements.
- Investigate and evaluate union complaints or arguments to determine viability.
- Review and approve employee disciplinary actions, such as written reprimands, suspensions, or terminations.
- Review employer practices or employee data to ensure compliance with contracts on matters such as wages, hours, or conditions of employment.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.