Related occupations for task:
Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Monitor company or workforce adherence to labor agreements.
- Investigate and evaluate union complaints or arguments to determine viability.
- Review and approve employee disciplinary actions, such as written reprimands, suspensions, or terminations.
- Review employer practices or employee data to ensure compliance with contracts on matters such as wages, hours, or conditions of employment.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- Prepare or direct the preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic or international projects.
- Provide technical review of data or reports to be incorporated into regulatory submissions to assure scientific rigor, accuracy, and clarity of presentation.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Direct and support the compilation and analysis of technical source data necessary for product development.
See all 7 related occupations >>