Related occupations for task:
Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Interpret the results of all methods of non-destructive testing (NDT), such as acoustic emission, electromagnetic, leak, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, neutron radiographic, radiographic, thermal or infrared, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, and visual testing.
- Prepare reports on non-destructive testing results.
- Document non-destructive testing methods, processes, or results.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Conduct failure analyses, document results, and recommend corrective actions.
- Evaluate vulnerability assessments of local computing environments, networks, infrastructures, or enclave boundaries.
- Compute or record photonic test data.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Write reports to document wind farm collector system test results.
See all 16 related occupations >>