Related occupations for task:
Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Interpret the results of all methods of non-destructive testing (NDT), such as acoustic emission, electromagnetic, leak, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, neutron radiographic, radiographic, thermal or infrared, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, and visual testing.
- Prepare reports on non-destructive testing (NDT) results.
- Document non-destructive testing (NDT) methods, processes, or results.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Record nanotechnology test results in logs, laboratory notebooks, or spreadsheet software.
- Compile information or prepare reports on nanotechnology experiments or applications.
- Measure or report toxicity of engineered nanoparticles.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Collect or maintain fuel cell test data.
- Document or analyze fuel cell test data, using spreadsheets or other computer software.
- Report results of fuel cell tests.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
See more related occupations >>