Related occupations for task:
Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop, Nursery, and Greenhouse
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Record information about plants and plant growth.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Manage parts and supply inventories for biomass plants.
- Compile and record operational data on forms or in log books.
See more related occupations >>