Related Occupations for Task
21-2011.00 - Clergy
Related occupations for task:
Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Refer clients to community resources for services, such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Assess needs for assistance, such as rehabilitation, financial aid, or additional vocational training, and refer clients to the appropriate services.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Determine whether clients should be counseled or referred to other specialists in such fields as medicine, psychiatry, or legal aid.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
||Community Health Workers
- Refer community members to needed health services.
See all 10 related occupations >>