Related occupations for task:
Prepare or calibrate equipment used to collect or analyze samples.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers, or computer-controlled analyzers.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Assemble and use equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Set up equipment and prepare medical treatment rooms.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Position patient on examining table and set up and adjust equipment to obtain optimum view of specific body area as requested by physician.
- Set up examination rooms, ensuring that all necessary equipment is ready.
- Set up and operate devices, such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, or aerosol generators, following specified parameters of treatment.
- Select, prepare, or use equipment, monitors, supplies, or drugs for the administration of anesthetics.
See more related occupations >>