Related occupations for task:
Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions either in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Formulate strategic plans for the institution.
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
- Direct activities of administrative departments, such as admissions, registration, and career services.
- Direct scholarship, fellowship, and loan programs, performing activities such as selecting recipients and distributing aid.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, or contracts for federal or state public transportation programs.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
See more related occupations >>