Related occupations for task:
Rent post office boxes to customers.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Buy or sell stocks, bonds, commodity futures, foreign currencies, or other securities on behalf of investment dealers.
- Sell services or equipment, such as trusts, investments, or check processing services.
- Purchase or sell financial derivatives for customers.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Sell food specialties, such as sandwiches and beverages, to office workers and patrons of sports events.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Sell and serve refreshments to customers.
- Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies, such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, or beach chairs.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances.
- Manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Circulate among potential customers or travel by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
- Persuade customers to purchase merchandise or services.
See more related occupations >>