Related occupations for task:
Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Discuss work problems or grievances with union representatives.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Confer with personnel, such as management, engineering, quality control, customer, or union workers' representatives, to coordinate work activities, resolve employee grievances, or identify and review resource needs.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation and monitoring departmental expenditures.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Check with home offices after completed deliveries to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
||Police, Fire, and Ambulance Dispatchers
- Scan status charts and computer screens, and contact emergency response field units to determine emergency units available for dispatch.
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
See all 20 related occupations >>