Related Occupations for Task
43-9021.00 - Data Entry Keyers
Related occupations for task:
Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Answer questions about records or files.
- Find, retrieve, and make copies of information from files in response to requests and deliver information to authorized users.
||Office Clerks, General
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Gather records pertinent to specific problems, review them for completeness and accuracy, and attach records to correspondence as necessary.
- Respond to internal and external requests for the release of information contained in medical records, copying medical records, and selective extracts in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Check source data to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Check survey responses for errors, such as the use of pens instead of pencils, and set aside response forms that cannot be used.
See more related occupations >>