Related occupations for task:
Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Review and interpret plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
- Evaluate project details to ensure adherence to environmental regulations.
- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards, building codes, or specifications.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Keep manufacturing production logs.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Prepare reports summarizing operational results, financial performance, or accomplishments of specified objectives, goals, or plans.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
See more related occupations >>