Related occupations for task:
Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
- Determine whether emergency or auxiliary systems will be needed to keep properties heated or cooled in extreme weather conditions.
- Identify equipment options, such as compressors, and make appropriate selections.
- Determine the type of geothermal loop system most suitable to a specific property and its heating and cooling needs.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Plan and carry out work assignments, using blueprints, schematic drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams, or liquid or air flow sheets, following prescribed regulations, directives, or other instructions as required.
- Evaluate technical specifications to identify equipment or systems best suited for intended use and possible purchase, based on specifications, user needs, or technical requirements.
||Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- List parts needed, estimate costs, and plan work procedures, using parts lists, technical manuals, and diagrams.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
||Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers
- Select appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts, according to job requirements.
See all 12 related occupations >>