Related occupations for task:
Immerse articles in bleaching baths to strip colors.
||Plating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Immerse workpieces in coating solutions or liquid metal or plastic for specified times.
- Immerse objects to be coated or plated into cleaning solutions, or spray objects with conductive solutions to prepare them for plating.
- Suspend objects, such as parts or molds from cathode rods, or negative terminals, and immerse objects in plating solutions.
- Suspend sticks or pieces of plating metal from anodes, or positive terminals, and immerse metal in plating solutions.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Immerse workpieces into coating materials for specified times.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Immerse completed workpieces into water or acid baths to cool and clean components.
||Ophthalmic Laboratory Technicians
- Immerse eyeglass frames in solutions to harden, soften, or dye frames.
||Tool Grinders, Filers, and Sharpeners
- Place workpieces in electroplating solutions or apply pigments to surfaces of workpieces to highlight ridges and grooves.
See all 9 related occupations >>