Related occupations for task:
Install hardware, such as hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, using hand tools.
||Shoe and Leather Workers and Repairers
- Construct, decorate, or repair leather products according to specifications, using sewing machines, needles and thread, leather lacing, glue, clamps, hand tools, or rivets.
- Drill or punch holes and insert or attach metal rings, handles, and fastening hardware, such as buckles.
- Attach accessories or ornamentation to decorate or protect products.
||Sewing Machine Operators
- Attach tape, trim, appliques, or elastic to specified garments or garment parts, according to item specifications.
- Attach buttons, hooks, zippers, fasteners, or other accessories to fabric, using feeding hoppers or clamp holders.
- Attach trimmings and labels to articles with cement, using brushes or cement guns.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Position and glue decorative pieces in cutout sections of workpieces, following patterns.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Install doors, hatches, brackets, and clips.
See all 8 related occupations >>