Related Occupations for Task
51-7032.00 - Patternmakers, Wood
Related occupations for task:
Read blueprints, drawings, or written specifications to determine sizes and shapes of patterns and required machine setups.
||Forging Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Read work orders or blueprints to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations for machine setup.
||Model Makers, Wood
- Read blueprints, drawings, or written specifications, and consult with designers to determine sizes and shapes of patterns and required machine setups.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Read work orders and communicate with coworkers to determine machine and equipment settings and adjustments and supply and product specifications.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Programmers
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, printed circuit board pattern films, and design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Study machining instructions, job orders, or blueprints to determine dimensional or finish specifications, sequences of operations, setups, or tooling requirements.
See more related occupations >>