Related occupations for task:
Read work orders and communicate with coworkers to determine machine and equipment settings and adjustments and supply and product specifications.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Confer with numerical control programmers to check and ensure that new programs or machinery will function properly and that output will meet specifications.
||Forging Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Read work orders or blueprints to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations for machine setup.
- Confer with other workers about machine setups and operational specifications.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
||Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Confer with coworkers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- Study guides, samples, charts, and specification sheets or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine set-up requirements.
See more related occupations >>