Related occupations for task:
Report delays, mechanical problems, and emergencies to supervisors or dispatchers, using radios.
||Bus Drivers, School or Special Client
- Report any bus malfunctions or needed repairs.
- Report delinquent student behaviors to school administration.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
||Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Inspect canal and bridge equipment, and areas such as roadbeds for damage or defects, reporting problems to supervisors as necessary.
- Write and submit maintenance work requisitions.
||Air Traffic Controllers
- Inform pilots about nearby planes or potentially hazardous conditions, such as weather, speed and direction of wind, or visibility problems.
- Alert airport emergency services in cases of emergency or when aircraft are experiencing difficulties.
||Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Report facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
See all 17 related occupations >>