Related occupations for task:
Complete reports, including shift summaries and incident or accident reports.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Keep records of the contents and destination of each train car, and make sure that cars are added or removed at proper points on routes.
- Document and prepare reports of accidents, unscheduled stops, or delays.
- Record departure and arrival times, messages, tickets and revenue collected, and passenger accommodations and destinations.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Record names, types, and destinations of vessels passing through bridge openings or locks, and numbers of trains or vehicles crossing bridges.
- Log data, such as water levels and weather conditions.
- Prepare accident reports.
||Shuttle Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Prepare and submit reports that may include the number of passengers or trips, hours worked, mileage, fuel consumption, or fares received.
- Record vehicle routes.
- Measure and record the speed of vehicular traffic, using electrical timing devices or radar equipment.
- Operate counters and record data to assess the volume, type, and movement of vehicular or pedestrian traffic at specified times.
||Bus Drivers, School
- Prepare and submit reports that may include the number of students or trips, hours worked, mileage, or fuel consumption.
- Record bus routes.
See all 20 related occupations >>