Related occupations for task:
Develop and implement research quality control procedures.
- Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
- Support, plan, and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
- Direct updates and changes in survey implementation and methods.
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Plan and direct research to characterize and compare the economic, demographic, health care, social, political, linguistic, and religious institutions of distinct cultural groups, communities, and organizations.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.