Related occupations for task:
Conduct internet-based and library research.
- Gather historical data from sources such as archives, court records, diaries, news files, and photographs, as well as from books, pamphlets, and periodicals.
- Collect detailed information on individuals for use in biographies.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Read and study reports in order to compile information and data for geological and geophysical prospecting.
- Interview individuals, and research public databases in order to obtain information.
- Locate and obtain existing geographic information databases.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Consult site reports, existing artifacts, and topographic maps to identify archeological sites.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Obtain and study medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals, couples, or families and by reviewing records.