Related occupations for task:
Represent teams or professional sports clubs, performing such activities as meeting with members of the media, making speeches, or participating in charity events.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising and brochures.
- Plan and attend craft shows to market products.
- Provide sample garments to agents and sales representatives, and arrange for showings of sample garments at sales meetings or fashion shows.
- Develop a group of products or accessories, and market them through venues such as boutiques or mail-order catalogs.
||Radio and Television Announcers
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events to represent their employers.
- Describe or demonstrate products that viewers may purchase through specific shows or in stores.
- Promote their own or their group's music by participating in media interviews and other activities.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
- Attend book launches and publicity events, or conduct public readings.
See all 11 related occupations >>