Related occupations for task:
Provide customers with information on routes, gates, prices, timetables, terminals, or concourses.
- Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- Prepare passengers and aircraft for landing, following procedures.
- Announce flight delays and descent preparations.
- Greet passengers boarding aircraft and direct them to assigned seats.
- Answer passengers' questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, or schedules.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Announce stops to passengers.
- Assist passengers, such as elderly or disabled individuals, on and off bus, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage, and answer questions about bus schedules or routes.
- Advise passengers to be seated and orderly while on vehicles.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Make announcements to passengers, such as notifications of upcoming stops or schedule delays.
- Greet passengers, provide information, and answer questions concerning fares, schedules, transfers, and routings.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Determine fares based on trip distances and times, using taximeters and fee schedules, and announce fares to passengers.
- Provide passengers with information about the local area and points of interest or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
See all 11 related occupations >>