Related occupations for task:
Wear costumes or sign boards and walk in public to promote merchandise, services, or events.
- Pose for artists and photographers.
- Work closely with photographers, fashion coordinators, directors, producers, stylists, make-up artists, other models, and clients to produce the desired looks, and to finish photo shoots on schedule.
- Apply makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance, considering such factors as color, camera techniques, and facial features.
- Display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements, or fashion shows.
- Make many quick changes backstage during fashion shows and yet maintain poised appearance before audiences.
- Pose as directed, or strike suitable interpretive poses for promoting and selling merchandise or fashions during appearances, filming, or photo sessions.
- Dress in sample or completed garments, and select accessories.
- Wear character costumes and impersonate characters portrayed to amuse children and adults.
- Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features of garments for observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.