Related occupations for task:
Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Administer internet or intranet infrastructure, including Web, file, and mail servers.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
||Computer Network Architects
- Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands.
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Maintain networks by performing activities such as file addition, deletion, or backup.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
- Collect and record data associated with operating geothermal power plants or well fields.
- Prepare and maintain logs, reports, or other documentation of work performed.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
See more related occupations >>