Related occupations for task:
Read blueprints, and select appropriate insulation, based on space characteristics and the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Select appropriate insulation, such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements for all parts of the photovoltaic (PV) system electrical circuit.
- Determine materials, equipment, and installation sequences necessary to maximize installation efficiency.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Determine project requirements, such as scope, assembly sequences, or required methods or materials, using blueprints, drawings, or written or verbal instructions.
- Select gauges or types of sheet metal or nonmetallic material, according to product specifications.
||Tile and Stone Setters
- Study blueprints and examine surface to be covered to determine amount of material needed.
- Select and order tile and other items to be installed, such as bathroom accessories, walls, panels, and cabinets, according to specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints or specifications to determine size, shape, color, type, or thickness of glass, location of framing, installation procedures, or staging or scaffolding materials required.
- Select the type or color of glass or mirror according to specifications.
See more related occupations >>