Related occupations for task:
Review client requirements and proposed locations for drilling operations to determine feasibility, and to determine cost estimates.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements for all parts of the photovoltaic (PV) system electrical circuit.
- Identify installation locations with proper orientation, area, solar access, or structural integrity for photovoltaic (PV) arrays.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Study blueprints and examine surface to be covered to determine amount of material needed.
||Reinforcing Iron and Rebar Workers
- Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
||Insulation Workers, Floor, Ceiling, and Wall
- Read blueprints and select appropriate insulation, based on space characteristics and the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
See more related occupations >>