||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Scrape and clean units or parts, using cleaning solvents and equipment such as buffing wheels.
- Steam-clean polishing and buffing wheels to remove abrasives and bonding materials, and spray, brush, or recoat surfaces as necessary.
- Clean cells, cell assemblies, glassware, leads, electrical connections, and battery poles, using scrapers, steam, water, emery cloths, power grinders, or acid.
- Drain and filter transformer oil and refill transformers with oil until coils are submerged.
- Clean, rinse, and dry transformer cases, using boiling water, scrapers, solvents, hoses, and cloths.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
- Clean, refuel, and change oil in line service aircraft.
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials to prepare them for bonding.
- Clean engines, sediment bulk and screens, and carburetors, adjusting carburetor float levels.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment according to specified procedures.
- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or other equipment.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components and painting worn or exposed areas.
- Clean switches and replace contact points, using vacuum hoses, solvents, and hand tools.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
- Clean and reinstall parts.
- Clean, lubricate, and touch up minor defects on newly installed or repaired appliances.