Related occupations for task:
Disassemble and assemble machines, according to specifications and using hand and power tools.
- Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble machines, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Dismantle machinery and equipment for shipment to installation site, usually performing installation and maintenance work as part of team.
- Dismantle machines, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Assemble and install new pipe organs and pianos in buildings.
- Assemble bars onto percussion instruments.
- Stretch drumheads over rim hoops and tuck them around and under the hoops, using hand tucking tools.
- Assemble new bicycles.
- Build wheels by cutting and threading new spokes.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Wind large springs with upward motion of arm.
- Fasten angle iron back-hangers to ceilings and tracks, using fasteners or welding equipment.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
See all 16 related occupations >>