Related occupations for task:
Remove bones, and cut meat into standard cuts in preparation for marketing.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Use knives, cleavers, meat saws, bandsaws, or other equipment to perform meat cutting and trimming.
- Cut and trim meat to prepare for packing.
- Process primal parts into cuts that are ready for retail use.
- Prepare ready-to-heat foods by filleting meat or fish or cutting it into bite-sized pieces, preparing and adding vegetables or applying sauces or breading.
- Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish, to prepare in cooking form.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.