Related Occupations for Task
51-8092.00 - Gas Plant Operators
Related occupations for task:
Determine causes of abnormal pressure variances, and make corrective recommendations, such as installation of pipes to relieve overloading.
- Evaluate machining procedures and recommend changes or modifications for improved efficiency or adaptability.
- Diagnose machine tool malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Advise clients about the materials being used for finished products.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Recommend necessary corrective actions, based on inspection results.
- Interpret legal requirements, provide safety information, or recommend compliance procedures to contractors, craft workers, engineers, or property owners.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Generation System Technicians
- Diagnose or troubleshoot problems with methane or landfill gas collection systems.
||Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and make minor repairs to equipment.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Respond to system or unit abnormalities, diagnosing the cause, and recommending or taking corrective action.
See all 11 related occupations >>