Related Occupations for Task
17-3013.00 - Mechanical Drafters
Related occupations for task:
Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items, such as furniture and automobile body or chassis components.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Draft detail drawing or sketch for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet or wood shops.
- Prepare parts sketches and write work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors.
- Prepare specifications, designs, or sketches for machines, components, or systems related to the generation, transmission, or use of mechanical or fluid energy.
- Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites or systems.
- Design agricultural machinery components and equipment, using computer-aided design (CAD) technology.
- Create mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Create schematics and physical layouts of integrated microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) components or packaged assemblies consistent with process, functional, or package constraints.