Related occupations for task:
Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Analyze network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
- Document help desk requests and resolutions.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Check and analyze operating system or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
See more related occupations >>