Related occupations for task:
Read and review project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
- Examine electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specifications for drafting data, such as configuration of parts, dimensions, or tolerances.
- Review work orders or procedural manuals and confer with vendors or design staff to resolve problems or modify design.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, or conductor paths.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Study design proposals and specifications to establish basic characteristics of craft, such as size, weight, speed, propulsion, displacement, and draft.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
See all 14 related occupations >>