Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.03 - Web Administrators
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Design, develop, select, test, implement, and evaluate new or modified informatics solutions, data structures, and decision-support mechanisms to support patients, health care professionals, and their information management and human-computer and human-technology interactions within health care contexts.
- Provide consultation to nurses regarding hardware or software configuration.
- Develop, implement or evaluate health information technology applications, tools, processes or structures to assist nurses with data management.
- Analyze computer and information technologies to determine applicability to nursing practice, education, administration and research.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
- Recommend new equipment or software packages.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
See all 11 related occupations >>